CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The new blog for the Party hog.

Hey Everyone, the party page is up and running.  Now we can all party down to the get down.  If you would like to be a part of the PARTY crew, make a comment and I will add you to this blog.  Kristen McClaws is throwing a Halloween party on Halloween.  Click on her blog for more information.  However, Thanksgiving is around the corner, and as the rules go, we party EVERY MONTH.  I was thinking of a BLACK & WHITE party.  Everyone comes in black and white and we party down, dance, eat and mingle.  Any other suggestions, let me know...



OR...
PIN-UP GIRLS AND GREASERS


2 comments:

{Jesica Huffaker} said...

AH! I love it! This is so rad. I'm down with any party.

kisha said...

Of course I'm in... my husband may not be into it but I'll try to get him excited.